Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Pre Sissy Assessment V1.0

Section #1
This sections will deal with some simple sissy tasks. You need to answer as follows, if you have not completed task before you put a 0, if you would like to do it one day, you put a 1. If you have done it in private you put a 2. Put a 3 if you have done it in public, 4 if you are currently doing this and 5 if you do it all day, everyday.

1 I have worn panties -
2 I have worn pantyhose-
3 I have worn a bra -
4 I have worn lipstick -
5 I have worn mascara-
6 I have worn eye pencil and/or eyeshadow-
7 I have worn foundation-
8 I have worn a dress or skirt-
9 I have worn high heels-
10 I have worn colored nail polish on my toes -
11 I have grown my fingernails very long or I have worn false nails -
12 I have worn coloured nail polish on my fingers -
13 I have shaved or waxed my legs -
14 I have shaved or waxed my underarms -
15 I have shaved or waxed my pubic hair -
16 I have worn a feminine wig or styled my own hair femininely -
17 I have worn perfumeThe
18 I have worn feminine jewelery (ear-rings, bracelets, necklace, watch, etc.)-
19 I have sucked a dildo-
20 I have drunk my own cum-
21 I have sucked a real cock-
22 I have had a facial, manicure, pedicure or other beauty treatment at a salon-
23 I have slept in a babydoll, hosiery and heels-
24 I have done housework in a maid's uniform-
25 I have spent the whole day dressed as a woman-
How did you feel about section one sissy? Did you score better than you thought or is
there a significant room for improvement? It is ok sissy if you did have not done a lot of the tasks above as they will be a part of your sissy training and development.
A good sissy is always looking to improve and will be dedicated to doing so.


Section #2
Now it is time for the short answer section of your assessment sissy. How are you
feeling after section #1? This will help to understand what you are about as a sissy.
What does being a sissy mean to you?
What are three characteristics of a good sissy?
List all the sissy things you own.
What sissy items do you hope to acquire?

Answer the following about your sissy self:

height:
weight:
shoe size:
bra size:
panty size:
eye colour:
natural hair colour:
wig colour:
Facial Hair:
Body Hair:
Working Environment:
Living Environment:
I want to be a sissy because....
Quality training for sissies comes as an expense to both the Master and the Sissy. As a sissy how does
this make you feel?
Explain your most positive experience with a dominant.

Explain a negative experience you had with a dominant.

Section #3-About a Sissy
Congratulations on reaching the final section of your assessment. Have you learned anything about yourself yet? Well this is the section where I will learn about you more. This section is definitely one where honesty is of the utmost importance, as you will give your input.
What are you expectations of a Dominant/ Master relationship?
As a master, I have expectations that a sissy will do as i see best fit for them. They are expected to complete tasks and follow instructions. Shop where |i tell them and get what they need for their training. Currently I am seeking only online sissies, this means you will have much time on your own, during which you must be true to the relationship and your goals. How do you feel about the above statement?


Do you have any other questions or comments for Master?


You can copy this into an email and answer it, then email me

The Online Sissy Master
onlinesissymaster@ymail.com

1 comment:

  1. Am sitting here dressed as a girl and as I am reading all this my sissy clit is hard would so like to talk to you.am new at this and my biggest dream is to touch my first cock as a woman .

    ReplyDelete