Friday, September 17, 2010

An Insight to Master Thomas

Greeting all,

So i have received multiple messages and emails from many sissies, cross dressers, shemales and gurls alike. All wondering about Master Thomas.

Well for all of you who do not know me, my name is master thomas? I am a 29 year old male who has had an interest in cross dressers, sissies and shemales for over 12 years now. I can remember the first time i saw a male to female transformation. It was the start of it all for me. Soon I found myself reading more and more stories both fiction and non. Exploring various websites and even having my own personal sissy.

When i was about 20 that is when I first met Brad, we had met through a mutal friend. He was wanting to explore his sissy side and I was wanting to explore my control over a sissy. We met up at our friend Beth's house, where she had dressed Brad as i had requested. Soon we were all enjoying drinks and I was commenting on how beautiful Brad looked and what a good job Beth had done.

Then it was time to get down to business, i let Beth and Brad both please my cock while I had them stroke each others clitties and told Brad what a little sissy he was. I could see he was both nervous and excited. So i continued to have Brad please both myself and Beth. Soon he was licking Beth to orgasm, she was moaning so loud I thought the neighbors were going to come knocking...lol. Then when he finished with Beth it was time for Brad to continue to learn to please a man. Brad was dressed very similar to a slut, a nice black mini skirt, some fishnet, thick make up, pink heels and a nice white top.

I thought of Brad the same I would a female who wanted to please me. I guided his painted lips onto my cock and then from their he seemed to be a real natural. It was not long before i was pulsing in excitement. But instead of spurting my seed in his mouth I decided to spurt it on his face instead. Brad went so red and said he felt so humiliated, that is when I told him that is what he wanted.

We kept in contact for a little after than and had a few more encounters but soon I moved away and Brad was left to explore on his own. Currently Brad has a boyfriend who loves to help him develop more and Brad is definately the girl in the relationship. It was during that time i realized that I really liked how seeing a sissy grow made me feel.

Since that time I have trained multiple sissies online, which allows me a larger audience not restricted by location. Each year it is a constant challenge with sisses and a growing term. The assignments get more challenging and the sissies get more and more obedient.

People always ask me how a sissy can be dominated online, well the answer is actually a lot simpler than you would think. It is rare to find a real case of forced feminization now a days, especially online. Forced would imply that they never thought of it and would never imagine it. What I find myself coming across is groups of people who have thought about it but maybe need that little push in the right direction.

Well that is a little insight to me and my life. I currently have some excellent sissies who make me proud each time with their dedication and commitment.

3 comments:

  1. would and could you make me a sissy plz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound so exciting.am a new sissy that would like to have someone to help me learn to please a man as a girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sissy needing training here! On hormones and needing guidance! Cynthia.j66@aol.com
    Thank you,
    Curtsy

    ReplyDelete